- Start on 25.06.2018 at 15:00 pm, server time [GMT+2]
- Paid entry: in order to be eligible for participation, players must purchase any diamond pack after they’ve registered, within the world of Nomads: All-Stars.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Only accounts at level 5 or more for version 6 and more than 500 net worth points and registered at least one week before the tournament for version 5 are eligible to participate; Imperia Online employees are barred from participation
- All participants will have premium activated for the whole duration of the tournament.
- All players will be randomnly divided into 2 teams - red and blue. After each wave the results of both teams will be compared (criteria is number of defensive victories versus nomads) and random players from the team which has better results will be rewarded.
Rules of the tournament
- Game speed of Empires’ development - Mega Blitz (x10) – 10 times faster than the normal one.
- All players start with 1 million of each resource and bonus items.
- No attacks between players.
- Automatic attacks are performed against each player every 10 hours, for a total of 50 waves. The first wave is an exception and will last for 16 hours. It will begin 2 hours after the start of the tournament.
- Each wave will hit in an exact hour according to a schedule. The schedule for all 50 waves will be available to all participants ingame.
- For the duration of the tournament, the following Skills and Talents cannot be obtained by the Great People: Beloved by the People, Logistician, Colonizer, Secret Agent, Resource Merchant, Transport Expert, Spy Master, Siege Specialist, Field Healer, Healer Scientist, Slayer of Generals, Pillager, Robber, Military Post Manager.
- The strength of the attacking armies will depend on the networth of the attacked player. The more networth a players has, the stronger armies will attack him.
- For every defeated barbarian camp in the last 10 hours the player will get a 1% increase in the strength of the nomad attacks.
- Battles are calculated the same way as in the rest of the realms in IO. Nomad units do not have carrying capacity, they always loot everything in a fortress siege.
- Attack types follow a random principle and will not take turns.
- If the attacking army wins a Fortress siege, all player’s buildings’ levels are dropped by 1 and their base net worth points cost is deducted from player’s points. If a building is under construction, the level in progress is suspended and its net worth points are deducted. Houses’ level cannot drop below 5 in the Capital, and below 1 in the rest of the Provinces.
- All players have a maximum of 50 lives. For each lost battle 1 life is deducted. If a player loses all lives, eligibility to compete for any of the big or special rewards is lost, too. Participation medals are given to all contestants, no matter the amount of lives left.
- If the nomad attack is sent to a province which has not been annexed by the player (e.g. attack going to Province 3, but the player has Province 2 and Province 1), the attack will hit a random province, annexed by the player (either Province 1 or Province 2).
- If the attack is sent to more than one province, but the player has only one annexed province, the armies combine and hit the existing province.
- For each successful defensive victory each player will receive war income equal to 50% of the annihilated enemy armies in gold equivalent divided equally between wood and iron. This income will be available for only 10 hours.
- All players start with Fortress level 1, with 25 garrisoned archers.
- The maximum count of provinces each player can have is 9: the Capital + 8 Annexed Provinces; players cannot annex or take vassals outside of their exclusive zone.
- Instant options - army training, construction and research, as well as transport between provinces, will be available under attack. Buildings, technologies and armies can be ordered in queue even under attack.
- The army upkeep will vary depending on the percent that the army represents from the total networth of the player.
- Market prices will be fixed by their base equivalent and will not change during the whole Era. Only an option for resource exchange will be available (even while under attack). There is fixed market commission - 15% (fifteen).
- The units from battles with personal army will no longer recover automatically after combat. The units subjected to recovery will be sent to a new tab of the Command center called Infirmary. The units there can be recovered for free up to 84 hours after a battle, otherwise they will disappear from the Infirmary.
- Free recovery is limited to 65% of lost units per battle - 15% base for attackers/15% base for defenders and each level of Military medicine increases it by 0,5% for attackers/1% for defenders;
- You will be also able to recover 35% of the lost units per battle with diamonds no matter the level of your Military medicine;
- The recovery will always occur in the Capital and will not be possible when the player is under a locking attack. When an army was engaged in an attack the recovery will be possible after its return home;
- Units will be stacked in one place depending on their type and class;
- There is a timer which will signal you when a certain amount of units are about to disappear;
- Governments are disabled (by default, players start with a neutral government without any bonuses and negatives).
- No Tutorial.
- No Happiness penalty for lost Fortress Siege or Field Battle.
- No Remote Holdings (Colonies, Trade Posts, Military Posts).
- No Alliances.
- No Espionage between players.
- No Vacation Mode.
- No holiday protection.
- No battle history for other players.
- The barbarian camps won’t attack the players.
- No diamonds will be given for the battles of the day.
- No daily quests.
- No Achievements.
- No Wheel of Fortune.
- No Global events.
- No Tournaments.
- No Temple subscription.
- No boosting of the strength of Nomad attacks besides the one from attacking barbarian camps.
- Wonders will be available for construction but only limited to personal effect.
- All players’ accounts will be automatically locked 40 seconds before the current nomad wave hits.
- After the last, 50th wave is calculated, all accounts will remain locked and the final Ranking will be completed.
- Ranking is based on the number of defeated barbarian camps multiplied by the remaining lives of the player. For example - a player who has destroyed 1 000 barbarian camps and has 20 lives, will have a score of 20 000 points.
- Players at the top 3 places will receive the biggest rewards of the tournament - medals and cash prizes worth 5000 Euros. Monetary rewards are distributed as follows: 1st place - 3000 Euros, 2nd place - 1500 Euros, 3rd place - 500 Euros and will be sent via MoneyGram or Western Union.
- Players ranking in the next 50 places after top 3 will receive vouchers for 85 000 diamonds each.
- Players ranking between places 51 and 100 will receive vouchers for 30 600 diamonds each.
- For each team (red and blue), players ranked in top 100 by net points will receive special team medals.
- All players who compete in the tournament will receive medals for participation.
- Special rewards will be given in 9 categories:
*Undefeated - the player with greatest score who hasn’t lost any of their lives
*Bloodiest warrior - the player with biggest number of medals from battles of the day
*Ultimate warrior - the player with biggest amount of military points
*Plunderer - the player who opened the most barbarian chests
*Strategist - the player with the best ratio between killed enemy soldiers and lost own soldiers and has at least 25 remaining lives
*Defender - the player with the highest sum of stregth percent of stopped nomad attacks (for example - 3 stopped attacks at 120% strength give 360 points for this category)
*Economist - the player who finished with most Prosperity points
*Technocrat - the player who finished with most Technology points
*Builder - the player who finished with most Build points
- The top 5 players in each category will receive profile medals.
*The Imperia Online Team reserves its right to change the rules of the tournament at any time without prior notification or explanation to the participants.